My first card uses more of this fab DP from Taylored Expressions, and my cute kitty stamp from Eat Cake Graphics ...
1013-G Gwen and her kitties
Coloured with watercolour pencils. Clear gloss and glitter added to my heart stamp (from The Alley Way Stamps) and sentiment from Paper Smooches. I also chalked in some light clouds in the BG but they haven't really shown up in my pic.
- Layout from CAS(e) This Sketch #168
- Cats Only Challenge #5 - furrything goes
- CASology #193 - pink
- Creative Inspirations #249 - your favourite things ... Eat Cake Graphics stamps and my DP
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - let's do the polka
- My Time To Craft #319 - people and their pets
This card was inspired by Anita's beautiful card over at the Muse Challenge #161
I watercoloured a piece of paper and then inlaid my floral dies. I hadn't quite thought it out enough to keep the little bits that were cut off the side safe, so there was quite a bit of rooting through my scraps to finish this one!!
I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle to the flowers and clear gloss and glitter to the flower centres.
- CRAFT challenge #359 - clean and simple
- Tuesday Throwdown #289 - use your die cuts
- Inspiration Destination #81 - anything goes
We had a busy day in the garden too, with lots of visitors to the garden. This wee robin is a regular visitor.
And the sparrows are always great at bath time ... they're game though, last thing I'd want on a freezing cold day would be a freshwater bath!
If you zoom in you'll see the water going everywhere!