My first card uses this super cute mermaid from Eat Cake Graphics
1056-I Mara Mermaid floats
Wish I was there!
Coloured with watercolour pencils and Spectrum Noir sparkle added to her mermaid outfit.
Silver peel offs from stash. Clear gems. Blue ribbon from my ribbon mountain. Taylored Expressions DP. Wonky Stitched circles Dienamics die.
- Layout from Sketch Saturday #410 - I chose sketch 410
- Sweet Stampin - water water everywhere
- Crafty Cardmakers #161 - 1 image, 2 DP, 3 embellishments (ribbon, gems, peeloffs)
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
- Simply Create Too #108 - ladies only
My second card uses this bunny from Lili of the Valley. Coloured with watercolour pencils. Clear gloss and glitter added to the grapes and to his medicine.