Anyway, enough waffle .... here's a sweet little puppy for you (and a naughty one at the very bottom of my post!) This is Webster's tilting his head from Eat Cake Graphics - coloured with watercolour pencils and popped up on dimensionals.
My general card design was inspired by this week's featured stamper at Splitcoast - here's Virginia's original.
I must confess, it felt like it took FOREVER to make this card! I splattered my BG with white paint (I love my Tim Holtz splatter paintbrush thingy) and then die cut the sentiment (Simon Says Stamp). I added clear gloss and glitter to the white sentiment. Sequins from Taylored Expressions and some clear bling to finish. (The colour of the base is more like the pinky colour in the close up)
- Tuesday Throwdown #290 - monochrome
- Creative Inspirations #249 - your favourite things (my Eat Cake Graphics stamp and my bling)
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - make it girlie
- Sweet Stampin - pink and girlie
- As you like it - favourite animal - mine has to be dogs! ... don't think my wee Ruby would be too pleased if my favourite animal was a cat LOL
- Time Out #55 - celebration and die cuts
- Stamping Sensations April - one for the girls
And just to finish the doggy theme, here's a wee pic of Rubydoo. She has the whole garden to sit in, and where does she choose? Yip, the middle of my border. Don't think the delphinium will recover (don't look at the weeds LOL)