This card is effort #3 - #2 is below and #1 is in the bin! I used this dragonfly set from Clear Stamps (I think) ... if I was making it again, I wouldn't have stamped them in such a regular pattern.
I added a blue watercolour wash to the BG. Dragonflies coloured with watercolour pencils, then Spectrum Noir sparkle and silver stickles added to their wings, and clear gloss to the body. Woodware corner punch.
- Layout from CAS(e) This Sketch #176
- Crafty Creations #317 - tic-tac-toe - I used punch/dies, image, birthday
- Addicted to Stamps and more #197 - make your mark
- Creative Inspirations #253 - spring into summer
- Inspiration Destination ##89 - anything goes
So this is effort #2 which almost made it to Birthday Card status, but when I was about to stamp the sentiment I thought it was actually not 'happy' enough!
Same stamps as before, but this time I masked off my card before stamping and added chalk to the panel for a bit of colour.