We're half way through June, so there's still plenty of time to play with the Man Up challenge over at Naughty or Nice - so get sharing your masculine cards, and if they're naughty we'd definitely love to see them ;)
My card uses an oldie bear from Stampin' Up - not sure what make the sentiment is, and the trees are from Eat Cake Graphics:
7078-I Row of pine trees
Coloured with watercolour pencils and clear gloss added to his nose, teeth and eyes.
I found some wobble things when I had a recent tidy up of my stash, I've absolutely no idea where they came from but I totally LOVE them! So my bear now wobbles just to be even more scary. Ha. Not.
- MFT Camp Create Day 2 - sensational sliders: I don't have any slider dies and my craft knife is worse than useless, so I took the chicken-out option of making something move.
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - animal magic
- Crafty Catz #328 - animal
- Tuesday Throwdown #298 - watercolour
- CASology #202 - masculine