Anyway, I've been meaning for ages to get a move on with my Christmas cards. This one uses this happy chap from Eat Cake Graphics stamp:
1202-J Christmas is coming (elf with newspaper)
Coloured with watercolour pencils and popped up on dimensionals. Clear gloss and glitter added to the snowflakes and to his hat. Paper Smooches snowflakes dies. Silver peel off sentiment from stash.
- Layout based on Kimberly's beautiful card over at Muse Christmas Visions #47
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - monochrome
- CASology #200 - CAS
- Classic Design Team Open June - anything goes
- Sparkles Christmas Challenge #65 - use 2 dies
- CraftyHazelnut's Christmas extra - June
My second card uses an old Tiddly Inks stamp - coloured with watercolour pencils and popped up on dimensionals. I added some Spectrum Noir clear sparkle to her dress and shoes, and clear gloss to the balloons.
- My general layout was inspired by Leigh's card over at the Muse Challenge #168 - I don't think I've ever framed an image like this before, but love how it turned out
- Tiddly Inks #183 - Happy Birthday
- Bunny Zoe's challenge May - lots of layers
- CASual Fridays #149 - florals
- Crafty Catz #327 - add a butterfly
- Simply Create Too #110 - red, white and blue