Tuesday 28 June 2016

Try Stampin' On Tuesday DT Card - for Deirdre

Time for a new challenge over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday and this week's option is 'Vacation'.
I loved this sketch, there's so many possibilities with it!

My card is for a friend in work.  I've coloured her hair the same, and she's not long back from her holidays, so I'm sure she wishes she was back in the pool!
I used an Eat Cake Graphics stamp:
1056-I Mara Mermaid Floats

Coloured with watercolour pencils.  Spectrum Noir sparkle added to her mermaid outfit.  Background splattered with pink paint to match.  Pink sequins from Taylored Expressions.

7 comments:

Patti said...

Darling! mermaid!! I just love how you personalize your cards Lynne : )

Patti

Cara said...

Fab card, such a happy mermaid. Love the font you've used. Cara x

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous, happy, summery card Lynne such a cutie image I do love those red zig zags
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

Great card Lynne xx

Cheryl W. said...

I bet Deirdre loved this card! What a cute little mermaid and fun card design.

Julie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie challenge.

Shona Hamill said...

What a fantasic card, love the image! Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies. Hugs, Shona xx