Monday 26 February 2018

A Purrfect Day

We've excitable weather men on the go again - this time for the Beast from the East!  That just sounds like a scary movie eh?!  A cold snap from Siberia is on it's way which may or may not bring a dump of snow, it's definitely a tad chilly out there tonight. 

I've just a wee quickie card tonight using one of my new dies from MFT.  Well, a quickie once I'd decided what I was making, the original card in my head looked nothing like this LOL.  If I'd made it to this design instead of the old one I would have had my heart a little higher.

10 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Really cute kitty, Lynne! I love the effect of your patterned paper peeking through the vented heart, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Cheryl W. said...

Awwwww...I love this one! That little cat is so darn cute. And the heart behind him is like a big birthday hug.

brenda said...

Pretty and cute all at the same time Lynne, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Sarah said...

Love this design Lynne, the kitty holding the sentiment is a brilliant idea. The beast hasn't reached us yet although we did have a few flakes of snow earlier...I reeeeaaallllly want some snow!! xx

Dotty Jo said...

Sweet as anything! Jo x

Patti said...

Hi Lynne I just love this sweet card!! your heart is place perfectly!! : )

Stay warm friend.

♥Patti

Susan said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Kylie said...

Love the aperture showing your patterned paper. That cat is adorable! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

Jane said...

Perfectly sweet and pretty card. Best keep the cat away from Ruby! Thanks for joining in with the current challenge at HLS CAS.

anja curvers said...

Lovely especially that background paper. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.