For my card I've used this oldie, possibly from Whipper Snapper??
I masked him off and then stencilled in my brick background and then over the top again I added some text stamped in pink. I went over the pink heart with my clear glitter pen, added a few sequins from my stash, and hey presto, finished! Dead easy and super quick!
- Sweet Stampin - Valentine / Love
- Addicted to Stamps #277 - make your mark
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
- Word Art Wednesday #320/321 - anything goes
So then because I quite liked my card, I thought the same theme would be perfect for Mum's calendar page!
I added a little pink sequin for the 14th.
- Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday January - Love theme
Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge