I've used a really old Stampin' Up set, I think it was maybe one of the first stamp sets I bought!
For this first one Elen is spelt right! LOL I just had to google my spelling there to check spelt was correct or if it should be spelled ;)
I used a Simon Says Stamp wave die and watercoloured through it by taking the paint off my pencil with a wet brush, didn't quite turn out as I'd hoped but think it looks kinda under-watery! I went over my fishie with my clear sparkle pen and added some googly eyes. Little pink heart and sequins from stash.
- Happy Little Stampers February CAS challenge - add a heart
- JUGS #426 - love
- Addicted to CAS #129 - teal
- Fab'n Funky #380 - Valentine
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - it must be love
- Crafty Animals #11 - anything goes
- Creatalicious #132 - love
- Creative with Stamps #23 - heart
- Love to Scrap #106 - I love you