Sunday 4 February 2018

Sympathy and 2 birthdays

I've a wee bit of everything on my blog tonight :)
Starting with this sympathy card, an old Whipper Snapper image.  Coloured with watercolour pencils and sparkle added to the blooms.

This is a special request for a colleague in work.  I've no idea what Malachy likes or hobbies, so I just used a starry theme.
I've lots of wee snips of nice coloured card sititng in my pile, so this was perfect to cut some stars from.  Various dies used - my lovely new square dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs, and then the stars are a mix of MFT and Taylored Expressions.
And finally, this one's for my brother and was inspired by Joy's beautiful card here.  
I found these tall skinny purple card bases in my stash, I've no idea where they came from as they're not a shape I normally work with!

Katzelkraft doggy images.  Coloured with watercolour pencils and some googly eyes added for a giggle.

8 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

These are lovely cards. I love jar of flowers image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Carol L said...

This is such a pretty collection of great cards, but concerning the first one, I just love the "stitching" added around the edges! The flowers are colored so nicely and it makes a great sympathy card! Love the birthday makes too! Thanks for joining us over at the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards! The sympathy card is really wonderful!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Cheryl W. said...

Awesome cards, all! It was fun to see three very different cards on your blog today. I don't think I can even pick a favorite; I love them all. I did wonder, though, if it was you dangling that bone from a string, just out of reach of the dog. he he

Chris said...

Your sympathy card is beautiful, pretty image, lovely soft colours and a great layout. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Di said...

Gorgeous cards Lynne! And your snippets one is just the ticket for a fella when you really have no idea about their likes, hobbies etc. Super work!

Hugs

Di xx

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful job!! Love the personalized birthday card! FAB!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards, love all of them especially the dog's expression :)
Hugs Kaz xx