After my tidy up a few weeks ago, this seagull stamp was a bit of a challenge to find! I've a pack of coloured card that I'm determined to use up, this wishy washy grey-blue sheet was destined never to be used, but I figured I'd give it a go. My seagulls didn't look right so I stamped them again and popped them up on foam pads.
- Cards 4 Guys #187 - music
- Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
- Less is More #364 - 7th birthday - music
- Layout inspired by CAS(e) this sketch #258
In this one I made the mistake of sticking my town down first before stamping my kitty, should have done it the other way about! I would really have had him a wee bit more to the left.
House dies from Paper Smooches - I'd a bit of this grey card in my scraps box, coloured a few of the windows in to match the other orangey bits. Penny Black kitty. Gold stars from stash.
- Layout inspired by Anita's gorgeous card over at the Muse challenge #252
- Penny Black Saturday February - anything goes, option: use scraps
- As You Like It - favourite way to add stitching - mine's to use a stitched die, I love the added interest (and they're always nice and straight, not like when I cut them myself!!)
- Crafty Calendar February - 2 or more layers