Wednesday 4 April 2018

Naughty or Nice - final challenge!

Hi all!  Sorry I've been on the missing list ... after evading the flu all winter it finally caught up with us and we've had a sick house this past few weeks :(  Still not 100% but a helluva lot better than we were!


Boredom has got the better of me, so I figured I should get my post up for the Naughty or Nice challenge.  Better later than never!
Sadly it's our last challenge this month, and the theme is to pick one of the older challenges .  We've goodies to give away too - and if you're not in you can't win!

For my card I went all the way back to challenge #4 Furry Friends
I've made a simple CAS card using this oldie bunny from High Hopes - coloured with watercolour pencils and popped up on foam pads.   Sparkle added to the tulips and clear gloss/glitter to his tail.  I'm lovin my new burlap texture stamp from Swedish House Crafts :)




8 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

So sorry to hear that you've been ill. I hope you're well on the road to a full recovery. Your card is so cute. Love that furry rabbit. Reminds me of the happy little critters that take up residence in our back yard every summer.

Patti said...

There is no indication that you've been under the weather by looking at this sweet card! I love the face on that rabbit!

Feel better soon!!
♥ Patti

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear that you have been poorly Lynne and I hope you are soon back to normal. This is a lovely card, a super cute bunny and that burlap stamp looks fabulous xx

Jane said...

Can’t beat your logic about buying dies, have this argument with myself all the time! Super card. Thanks for playing along with the AAA Cards favourite technique challenge.

Lisa Mensing said...

That cute bunny definitely brings thoughts of spring, so sweet and super cute. Thanks for playing along CAS-ual Fridays Spring Fever Challenge. DT Lisa

Marcia said...

So cute and fun. Love the little background behind the bunny too. So glad you could play along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Lynne, this is a sweet card! I agree that dies are expensive, but they help a lot with several techniques, specially my favourite which I used for this game at AAA Cards. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin
Click through to see now a new Clean and Simple card with Die Cutting on The Edge Technique.

ÅsaJ said...

Such a little cutie! Great fussy cutting! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa