This one uses an older LOTV stamp, I'm still gutted that they've stopped making rubber stamps :(
I've coloured it with my watercolour pencils, sparkle added to their scarves, clear gloss to the cutlery and gloss/glitter to the icing on the pud. Yummmm, I love Christmas pudding!!
- Layout based on Freshly Made Sketches #342 - I cut my panel too small for the narrow strip so used some green gems instead
- ABC Christmas - M is for Mice
- Word Art Wednesday #340/341 - anything goes
- Rudolph Days May challenge
- Addicted to Stamps #297 - make your mark
And this one is a special request from my niece for her teacher. There's a bookmark to go with it but it's not quite finished yet!
I die cut the frame and the apple and popped them up on foam pads. Sentiment/apple from an old Verve set.