May and the start of June is always a mad hectic time at work, so I'm ready to slow down for a while. I haven't had much time for crafting, so I'm hoping to get some squeezed in while I'm off and join in with the Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge. The weather has been absolutely glorious here this past few weeks, so fingers crossed the sun will hang about for another wee while.
This one's a nice simple card, the sentiment does look a bit wonky in real life, but I don't think it looks just as bad as it does here! I might die cut another panel and stick it over the top as it's annoying me now that I've seen it.
My stamp is an oldie LOTV, coloured with watercolour pencils.
- Simply Create Too #139 - for a male
- Crafty Cardmakers #213 - for a man/boy
- Word Art Wednesday #338/339 - anything goes
- CASual Fridays #201 - boys of summer
- As you like it - favourite card shape - I don't have any fancy dies suitable for card bases but I love simple square shaped cards anyway - easy to post and easy to fit a sketch in to! I'd quite happily make ALL my cards square, but they use a lot more A4 card stock than an ordinary A5 version.