Friday 22 June 2018

Doggy card for Deirdre

Awww boo hoo I can't belive my 2 weeks off work are almost up :(

I'd planned to get ahead with my card making while I was off, but all I've managed really are a few personalised ones.  This one's for a mate in work - she has a mad labradoodle that I kinda thought this guy looked like. Doggy popped up on foam pads.

Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge

And here's a wee pic from our break in Dublin.  We'd a great time, plenty of walking about seeing the sights and a few wee beers too ;)  I can definitely recommend it, though at times in some of the pubs round Temple Bar there were more tourists than Irish!!

8 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Your card is the usual Lynne-created awesomeness! Love the dog. I'm sure Deirdre will love him, too. Thanks for sharing the pic of your time in Dublin. We liked the city when we visited there, too. We took the "hop on, hop off" bus and saw a few of the sites.

Di said...

What a great card Lynne! That dog looks totally happy - great use of snippets as well!

Hugs

Di xx

Di said...

Forgot to say - a trip to Dublin is on my wish list. x

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Lynne! I love how you take the time to personalise them. Always fancied a trip to Dublin myself, Jo x

Marge said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, Lynne! You've incorporated fun and bright colors to the card which makes me smile. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Marge

Sarah said...

What a lovely card, the snippets look fabulous behind that lovely doggie. Good luck tomorrow back at work. The first day back is always horrid. What a lovely photograph of you both in Dublin xx

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO cute, Lynne. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us. It's always a blessing and a joy to have you play along.
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday

Andrea Shell said...

Cute card! Love the floral paper! Thanks for joining the Your Next Stamp challenge!