Anyway, it's lovely weather if ....
* you don't have to wear 'work' clothes and you're in your shorts and a light vest (and it would be heavenly to ditch the bra!!)
* you've your toes in the ocean
* you've a cold beer in one hand and/or an ice cream in the other
* the air conditioning on the bus actually works!
Not so lovely sitting in a non-air conditioned office watching the sunshine outside, and especially not when it feels like 90% of the country is off on holiday! (I was the only one at the bus stop yesterday morning - some days there's up to 20 of us there!) Thankfully tomorrow's Friday, so only one more day to get through before I can get those shorts on!! And if none of our neighbours are about I'll be ditching that bra too hahahaha
This first one uses an oldie Penny Black - coloured with watercolour pencils. Both the bear and the frame popped up on foam pads.
- Less is More #374 - item from your bits box - I'd cut my frame for a previous card but it turned out to be too small and I knew it would come in handy for something!
- AAA Cards #118 - use a frame
- CASology #306 - bear
And this one is a Whiff of Joy cutie. Again coloured with watercolour pencils. Clear gloss added to her shoes and headband.
I added a little heart and then embossed the white panel with an old cuttlebug folder. And that's it really!