Saturday 22 September 2018

Ryan's Birthday Card

Ahh I struggle with boys cards, this one's for my soon-to-be-15 nephew.  Seems like no time at all since he was a wee nipper!  Do you think it's grown up enough for him, I'm just not sure!  I guess he'll be more interested in the £££ inside the card anyway ;)

I've used my Jane's Doodles stamps - seagull, boat and fish all popped up on foam pads.  My Taylored Expressons ric rac die is a real oldie - I think it was one of the first dies I ever bought and then had no clue what to do with them!  Anyway I've used them here as waves - the dark strip is a dark blue colour.

10 comments:

Jennifer D said...

Wow what a Fab Card! He is going to Loooove it!

Cheryl W. said...

I think your nephew will enjoy getting this card. It has just enough humor in it with the big-eyed fish and seagull. I love those rick-rack waves. Wow - tried to say that out loud, and it's a tongue-twister.

brenda said...

What a real fun card Lynne and perfect for our 'Water or colour Blue' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

brenda said...

Not sure if I also thanks you for sharing your card with us at Stamping Sensations so popped back to do so.

B x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the cute images.xxx

Sarah said...

Perfect for a 15 year old lad Lynne. Love the scene and the ric rac die makes perfect waves. Your shading is perfect xx

Ellibelle said...

Super cute card you created and so perfect for our theme this week at Allsorts challenge. Thanks so much for joining in!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne I have so missed seeing your fabulous fun cards the image here is so cute great take on the sketch, I love the way you have done the water
hugs
lorraine x

pinky said...

This is so cute and perfect for a young man Lynne! Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Sally H said...

A fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations for our B challenge