Sunday 30 September 2018

Visiting Librarian at the Library Challenge.

I'm delighted to be the 'Visiting Librarian' for the new challenge over at The Library Challenge - one of my favourite challenges ... books and stamping, what's not to like!

Anyway I was the lucky one who got to choose this week's book and I've gone for The Woman in the Window.  Have you read it?  It would be great if you played along in the challenge - you can be inspired by the cover or the story or the title, whatever takes your fancy!
As you can see I took my inspiration from the lit window and the bricks on the cover.  I've stenciled up a brick background and then used my cute kitties from Eat Cake Graphics.  I used sparkly card for my sentiment and then finished with some gold star sequins.

6 comments:

Marina said...

This is such a delightful card - I love that you used the bricks and window from the cover but went with a light coloured , cute card. The gold stars finish it perfectly - a gold star for you! Thank you for being the Visiting Librarian at The Library.

Sarah said...

What a fab interpretation of the book cover Lynne. I love a good book. I have just finished Our House by Louise Candlish and, if you havent already read it, highly recommend it. I am off to have a look at The woman in the window xx

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Lynne, congrats on being the visiting librarian! Love your card and your book recommendation! Jo x

Joy Wilson said...

I love your 3 little kitties and how they staring out the window. Thanks for joining us and goodluck!
Hugs, Joy
craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Cheryl W. said...

What a fun blog site and challenge! Wish I could take part. I'm currently reading a book about the witch trials in Salem, Massachusetts, in 1692. I've belonged to the same book club for more than 20 years, and I love it. We've read so many interesting volumes.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Very very cute with that fun window scene. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)