Monday 10 September 2018

Sunglasses on!

It's been a dark, damp old day today but you definitely need your sunglasses on for this card!

This card was inspired by this week's featured stamper over at Splitcoast - here's JoAnne's original.  I found this snazzy DP in my stash and kinda got a bit carried away with myself ;)  I've used my new Jane's Doodles critters - coloured with watercolour pencils and clear gloss added to their eyes and teeth.  Did my usual trick of stamping a background and then covering it up!

This one is for a friend in work who's leaving for a new job.
She has lovely white hair, don't think I quite nailed it.  She also loves her allotment and growing her veggies, so that's why I've used this oldie Kraftin Kimmie Stamp.  Bit of sparkle added to the pots and her bow.  
Lawn Fawn cloud die; Gummiapan flower die.

8 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne two adorable cards great images and such lovely designs
hugs
lorraine x

Ellibelle said...

Two super cute card, so pretty and colorful! Gorgeous images!
Thanks so much for sharing!
Ellie

Cheryl W. said...

Awww, these are both so colorful and fun! I love the bright-colored creatures in the first one and the sweet white-haired gardening girl in the second. I'm certain they'll be appreciated by those who receive them.

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards,love the images.xxx

Sarah said...

These are brilliant Lynne xx

Lin said...

If that card won't make its recipient feel better, I don't know what will! The critters are too cute all grouped together like that! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

N-Eva said...

Cute 2 cards with pretty colors! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

Lin said...

Two fabulous cards, particularly loving the cute one you entered into our Girlie challenge at Dream Valley

Lin
Dream Valley