Saturday 27 October 2018

Getting into Christmas mode!

Oh brr brrr brrr it's been such a cold day today.  We'd a wee touch of snow this morning, Rubydoo's walk in the park was at double quick pace, no time for sniffing!  Her, not me ;)

Anyway, it's about time I picked up the pace too with my Christmas cards.
This one uses an older MFT stamp set and my MFT town die.  I found a bit of sparkly sticky ribbon in my stash so used it up to cover a dirty mark.  For my sky I puddled some blue watercolours and then squished my card into it.  Silver stars from stash.  Santa and doggy-reindeer popped up on foam pads.

I always love colouring these little LOTV mice :)  
Coloured with watercolour pencils, sparkle added to their scarves and clear gloss/glitter to the icing on the pudding.  Mmmmmm Christmas pudding.  Love it.
Silver lines / holly stickers from stash.


A wee pic of our local park, Ruby's favourite place :) There's a great big heron perched in the bright green branch, but the camera on my phone isn't brilliant.

9 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Ltnne,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What wonderful cards and their designs look fabulous.
Such very cute images on both of them.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Ginger said...

Great job! So cute!

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely cards! Your local park looks amazing, Jo x

Cheryl W. said...

Fabulous Christmas cards! I'm now going to have to make them at warp speed in order to get enough done. Your park looks like such a pretty place. I managed to see the heron when I enlarged the photo.

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at CWTC. Sue x

Marie Bingaman said...

Those mice are adorable!! They are certainly well prepared to eat that Christmas pudding! Thanks for sharing them with us at Christmas With The Cuties! :)

~Marie B -DT

scrappymo! said...

Great cards, Lynne. The MFT one is so fun and cute, and the LOTV one is adorable.

I always forget if I have told you yet that we were in Antrim in July. We took a cruise around Britain and had three stops in Ireland and took a bus tour to Antrim. Many years ago when I was a teenager I went to Belfast and Antrim as I had an Auntie in Antrim at that time.

Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days Challenge.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a fun card. The city creates the perfect backdrop for santa and his reindeer! Thanks for joining in the YNS challenge.

Lynne said...

A gorgeous CAS card with your cute little mice. Thank you for sharing at Christmas with the Cuties. Lynne DT x