I'm already a few days late with Mum's calendar page this month, oops ;) I used an oldie from High Hopes and then cut out another few of the leaves as extra embellies. I'm thinking I should have chalked in a few clouds or something, it's a wee bit boring.
- Love to Scrap #114 - fall back
- Creative Inspirations October - Autumn glow
- Crafty Calendar October - Autumn
- Allsorts #488 - leaves
And here's another wee quickie, using an oldie Penny Black. Coloured with watercolour pencils. Clear gloss and glitter added to the snail's shell and the flower centre.
- Penny Black Saturday October - spooky colours
- Crafty Animals #19 - any animal
- CASology #315 - gratitude
- CAS on Friday #143 - thank you card