Sunday 7 October 2018

Two-fer Christmas

It's definitely time to get cracking with Christmas!  I reckon I've maybe less than a third of the cards made that I need, and I'm absolutely determined, for the first time ever, to have no last minute makes!  We'll see how that goes.  I wouldn't be holding my breath if I was you ;)

I've used this Whipper Snapper stamp for both these cards.  I LOVE their stamps but they're so expensive so I don't go shopping for them very often.

On both cards I've coloured with watercolour pencils, added clear gloss to their beaks, and then gloss/sparkle to the dude with the hat.
I've since added some white enamel dots to this first one for falling snow.

Both cards were inspired by this week's featured stamper at Splitcoaststampers, but I'll add the links tomorrow.

7 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Fun image, fun layouts = perfect Christmas cards! Yay, you, for getting a head start on your holiday cards. Wish I was working on them now, too. We're currently in Key West, Florida, the southernmost point in the continental U.S. It's very warm here, and tonight they are saying a hurricane is heading towards us. Yikes! Hope it's not a big, dangerous one.

Doreen said...

gorgeous cards,love the images.xxx

Macimbalo said...

So cute, love those stamps! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous festive fun card Lynne I really love the colours design and the image, I have also been trying to get some Christmas cards made,lol.
hugs
Lorraine x

MagsB said...

Two great cards, Lynne, that image is so much fun! Good luck with the Christmas cards - it's at this time of year that it all feels a bit daunting, I find, but you CAN DO IT!!!

love Mags B xxx

Inkyfingers said...

What fun, festive cards Lynne and I love the birds in their lovely winter gear.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
Hugs
Carol x

Donna Walls said...

Such a fun holiday card, love it. Thanks for joining in the fun at Creative Knockouts! Donna - DT Member