Sunday 2 June 2019

Golden hippo

Just a quickie post from me tonight, I've just noticed that I gave my little hippo a lovely manicure but seriously need to sort my own out before work tomorrow!

This was one of my new purchases from Gerda Steiner, Greg says he looks like Penfold (from Dangermouse) and actually he's right LOL
Reckon I had my wonky eyes in when I was taking this picture!

Coloured with polychromos and popped up on foam pads.  Clear gloss added to his eyes, butterfly, heart and toes.  Butterflies are an old Martha Stewart punch. Not sure about hearts die, possibly MFT.

If I don't 'see' you before Wednesday I'll be back then with some exciting news :)


10 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Your hippo looks a little concerned about that butterfly on his nose. ha ha. Love his yellow shirt, but why is it that animals look cute with no pants on? Fun card.

Linby said...

Great card - love your layout. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT

Karen Brown said...

Cuteness! Love the hippo. :-) Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Michelle W said...

Gorgeous card Lynne! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute card and great colors!
Thank you so much for playing along at Penny Black and More challenge!

Sarah said...

Danger mouse....Dangermouse...Dangermouse!! I used to love that programme!! Such a great card Lynne xx

Jane said...

Oh he's a real sweetie! Loving those hearts in the background too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards 5th Birthday Bash, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Patti J said...

Cuteness! Hope your pedi is as pretty as your swee hippo!

Amy said...

So cute!! Hippo horray!! Cute hearts in backing!

Quillish said...

Oii.. what a sweetie she is! So glad she joined us with those red nails in our party. Thank you for playing at 5th Birthday bash. hugs ~ Ishani.