Wednesday 10 June 2020

A foxy birthday

Ok so I'm using my tablet for this post and obviously it's designed to be used on modern software and not my dinosaur laptop! It's definitely a bit easier, but I do like to use a keyboard and mouse when I'm posting.  Maybe someday I'll bite the bullet and get a new laptop.

Sorry it's not a great photo of this card, if I remember I'll get my light out and take a better one.
I've used this cutie from Neat & Tangled, coloured with Polychromos. I discovered a really old embossing folder in my stash, it's just a narrow strip really.  Im  not sure why I haven't used it before  but I'll definitely be using it again, I love it!  I've also splattered some pale blue ink to the background but it doesn't really show well in the pic.

7 comments:

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Cheryl W said...

That little fox is so cute. Super card. I like how you've turned your squares to match the sketch. I've got a few of those narrow strip embossing folders, too, and haven't used them in a very, very long time. I used to use them on the inside panels of my cards, too. They add a nice little bit of dimension there. I guess I'd better get them out and try to use them more often. So many tools, so little time...

Kim said...

great birthday card and a cute fox image!
Kim x

Patti J said...

Awww...cute as can be, Lynne! Love this sweet critter, which you’ve colored beautifully! Thanks for sharing!

MagsB said...

Oh Lynne, this is adorable! I love the orange with a touch of blue, so pretty!

love Mags B x

Buffy said...

Adorable card, well composed.
Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
Buffy (DT) x

Sarah said...

Blimey Lynne, looks like I have missed loads!! This is such a sweet card, I have a bit of a thing for foxes at the moment so this one ticks all the boxes for me!! xx