Sunday 7 June 2020

Christmas Bears

Oh dear, I'm not loving this new blogger interface!  Maybe it's just because my laptop is so old, but I don't see any editing toolbars at the top.  Might have to start trying to do these posts on my tablet.

I've been on the hunt for some stamps for this year's Christmas cards (and ended up blowing this year's crafty budget in the process!) and one of my purchases was these MFT winter bears.  I've tried to use up some of this DP from a never-ending unloved Christmas pad and made a little matching tag too.  I also bought some fine clear glitter, but when I add it to the gloss on his scarf it's not very sparkly, so that was a bit of a disappointing purchase.

9 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I know what you mean about unloved Christmas papers--I have SO many! I've purchased some, but I've also been given a lot. I don't know how I'll ever use them all. I think you did a great job using yours for your card and tag. The bear images are so cute, too. I love your "critter" cards.

Kath said...

A lovely card and tag - such a cute stamp (I can see why you've blown your budget on it!).
Kath x

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! Always a fan of this image! Did I make you buy it or was it the other way around??? =) Thanks for joining Tracey and myself at Christmas Kickstart. Your tag is gorgeous and so is your card, Jo x

Tracey McNeely said...

Lynne that polar bear is always so cute, lovely tag and card combination. Thank you for joining us at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge!

Jo Nevill said...

Thank you for joining our DT call over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ! Good luck 🍀

Sarah said...

What a fab card and tag combo, I love these bears Lynne and your papers look great. I am not liking new blogger either, it didn't publish my scheduled post on Monday and I don't like what it's done to the reading list either!! So there!! xx

Patti J said...

Ugh...luckily, I still have the old blogger. Your card is totally adorable! Made me smile! Thanks for sharing!

MagsB said...

What a great idea to cover unloved paper with a gorgeous image so that the paper makes a frame! (Does that make sense?) The polar bears are so fun! Stay safe and well!

love Mags B x

Helen said...

A great design.

Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x