Sunday 21 June 2020

Deirdre's party animals

Ahh boo hoo, that's Birthday week over and back to work tomorrow :(  I had a lovely week off - socially distanced birthday cake in the garden with the family, a few day trips here and there and the traditional trip to Portrush (couple of pics below), and the weather was fab.  Can't say that for today, mid-summer's day and we had lots of really heavy showers and at times it was black as night, not a day for heading anywhere!

I've been playing with some new goodies today, this MFT stamp set and a new set of corner dies.  This is destined for a work pal, seeing her on 'zoom' just isn't the same thing!  I've added lots of gloss and glitter to my critters, and couldn't resist giving yer man a big sparkly moustache ;)



8 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your card is so fun - especially since the weightlifter has a sparkly mustache. I keep telling my DH that he needs a little glitter in his hair, on his clothing or maybe even on his shoes. He doesn't agree. ha ha Loved seeing your pics. It's great to get a tiny peek into the lives of those whose craft abilities we so admire!!

Patti J said...

Thanks for sharing the photos! You two are a perfect couple! What a fun card...definitely one worth ‘weighting’ for!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling party animals (spotted on Twofer) and I love how you colored them, Lynne!! Fun sentiment too!!

brenda said...

A very cute creation with this little animals, many thanks for sharing a 'Favourite Stamp' with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Darnell said...

So glad you had a happy birthday, Lynne, and thank you for sharing the great photos! It does look like you had gorgeous weather! I think the card you made for your pal is adorable and fun! I love the little critters and the schparkly mustache you added! Thank you so much for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne I adore this cute fun card those little characters are sweet great pictures
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

Love this fun card Lynne and I bet your work buddy did too!! Lovely to see you at AYLI and your reason for choosing rubber stamps made me smile!! Lovely pics of your day out xx

Lynne said...

Such cute little stamps and a great card. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT