Monday 29 June 2020

Watch out for those teeth!

Ack I've no mojo at the minute, I'm blaming our crappy weather.  I definitely hit lucky with my week off work as it's been a bit rubbish ever since!  At least the garden is well watered!

This was one of those faffing about cards.  It started just with some stencilling and the shark and sentiment.  Thought it looked boring.  Added some stamped hearts. Nope. Added some swirls. Nope.  Added the rest of the sea critters.  Hmm. Added the swirl in the top corner and some bling.  Made myself stop.  Don't think there's room on this card for anything else anyway hahaha.


7 comments:

Sarah said...

Well, I think it is just right Lynne!! Love the watery scene. I seem to have lost my mojo too and even DT cards are a struggle!! xx

Cheryl W said...

Looks like you spent the afternoon playing with the dolphins! This is such a fun card, and I love all the extras you added. We are on a bit of a driving trip right now - we've gone 1500 miles in 4 days. We'll stop now for a few days and spend time with our daughter, son, their spouses and a granddaughter.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne I think you have done a great job with this card I know what you mean about the old mojo it never seems to stay constant , lol
hugs
lorraine x

Maria Valente said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again!
Crafty hugs

Di said...

I think it's just right Lynne! A lovely and joyous card.

Hugs

Di xx

Cazro said...

A wondderful card, great concept. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT

J said...

I think it is a fun card - and your background water is just right. Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

Jackie