Sunday 16 August 2020

Birthday Doggie

I have looked for this doggy stamp for such a long time, and I mean months and months, and he's finally turned up!  I'd started to believe I'd imagined him!

Actually now I think of it, it's Rubydoo's big birthday soon.  She was rescued from a puppy farm and the vet thought she was about 6 months old so we reckon her birthday must be September ... and she'll be the grand old age of 15!  She's getting old and creaky (like myself), and loves nothing better than snoozing the day away (love a wee sneaky snooze myself!).  Maybe we'll get her a new bed for her birthday, will have to have a wee think.

Layout from Atlantic Hearts #381
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - midsummer blues
The Male Room #141 - birthday
Your Next Stamp #145 - celebration

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card - cute pup! Bless, Ruby, she's a grand age for a dog. Jo x

Dena J said...

Adorable doggy image. Love your card. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

Cheryl W said...

Your card is so adorable! I also love your interpretation of the sketch. I'm glad you found your doggy stamp. I lose things all the time in my craft room. Oftentimes its the magnets from my stamping platform that go missing. I've found them clinging to the bottom of a metal basket and also to a set of dies.

Lori said...

This card is so cute! I love that cute little dog image and you colored it beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us at AHSC! -Lori DT

Lady Joyful said...

This is such a sweet card and a very cute dog. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Sari / Granne said...

What a cute dog and love the background paper. Thank you for joining us on our 7th birthday Birthday challenge at The Male Room.

Patti J said...

Happy you found your stamp! Happy Birthday sweet Ruby! Hope she had a good day, and loved her new bed! Our wee (fat) Sophie is 9, and the vets refer to her as a geriatric dog! Cute card, my friend!