Monday 3 August 2020

Homework Day 3

I'm loving playing along with the M?FT Summer School - I actually feel like my mojo is finally coming back, it has been a long haul since March!

Day 3's homework is symmetry.
I spent absolute ages in my stash trying to find an image that was symmetrical and ended up using this old favourite from High Hopes.  Though my stenciled background and sentiment aren't 100% symmetrical but hopefully I'll get away with it ;)
I think my stencil was from Elizabeth Craft (wouldn't like to swear to it!) - I saw it used somewhere and had to have it, and it's sat in my pile ever since!


6 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I think your "symmetrical" card is brilliant. You're such a talented card maker.

brenda said...

such a fun image and pleased your mojo is on the way back, you were certainly not alone during these strange times. Many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Masculine' themes at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x

Sarah said...

This is fabulous Lynne. I am a bit of a symmetry freak and this card looks pretty bang on to me!! xx

Lynne K said...

This is a fab masculine card, Lynne, and it certainly looks symmetrical to me! Great image and great colouring. Thank you for sharing it with us for our August challenge at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Tracy said...

Fabulous and fun creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Tracy said...

Meant to say thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x