Wednesday 5 August 2020

Homework Day 5

Day 5 of homework for MFT summer school is 'white space' - I'll be getting detention as I haven't done day 4 yet.  LOL thankfully the days of detention are long gone ;)

I used this old vase of flowers - the name of the maker escapes me at the minute.  I coloured it in and then added some clear embossing to the lines when I'd finished, not sure I could be bothered doing this again, I don't really think it was worth the hasle!


Layout from Freshly Made Sketches #447

Less is More #425 - summer flowers

7 comments:

Kath said...

A lovely card - the flowers are so pretty.
Kath x

Kim S said...

What a lovely bouquet. I love it with the lavender pattern in the background. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cheryl W said...

I think your card is really pretty. The softly-colored flowers make a lovely birthday bouquet. I'm glad I don't have to worry about detention anymore--not that I ever had to sit through it. I think I was a pretty obedient student--most of the time.

Judy Rozema said...

Really so pretty! Thank you for playing along at FMS this week!

Karren said...

Beautiful image and such a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kathyk said...

Fabulous make and love your colour choice too

Kathyk

Michelle W said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.