Tuesday 11 August 2020

Homework Day 4 - Ombre

Well I finally got my final homework done for MFT summer school - day 4 Ombre
This card has been in the making for nearly a week now!  It seemed so much easier in my head and looks better in real life than it does here LOL
I think it all got difficult when I stuck my sentiment down without planning my card properly and rather than remake the bottom section I faffed about for days trying to sort it out ;)


  • Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - use your favourite tool - mine has to be my old battered Cuttlebug.  The plates are well scored and the unit has a big crack in it, but Im hoping to add a new one to Santa's long list, so hopefully it lasts that long!
  • Pixie's Snippets Playground - I've gotten a bit precious with my red sparkly card so keep every tiny snippet! 

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Even with all your struggles to complete it, it turned out fabulously! I love the touches of red and the sparkle. You must have quite a stack of Christmas cards by now.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cool, love it

Sarah said...

The faffing was worth it Lynne, what a gorgeous card, lovely design xx

Di said...

I feel for yoy Lynne! i 'faffed' about with my snippets card for this coming Sunday - not wanting to start over again! Your result is gorgeous - and the pops of red are perfect touches. Cute bear too :)

Hugs

Di xx