Saturday 29 August 2020

Summer bees and weddings

Wow, I can hardly believe we're nearly at September already!  Our summer weather has been absolute pants, we could do with another wee blast of sunshine before it gets too late!  Plenty of bees and wasps about though!

I had a version of this card in my head, but of course the bee stamps have buzzed off somewhere.  I ended up using a mix of Paper Smooches and Janes Doodles stamps instead.




I hadn't realised this was such a rubbish photo of this special request card, but it's away now anyway.  I kinda got a bit stuck with this one for a few days as it just didn't look right, but then I glued on my heart border and considered it finished, couldn't figure out what else to do to help it anyway!  ;)

5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your cards look perfect to me! Your chubby little bees look much friendlier than the wasps that were swarming around my grapes when I was trying to pick them. I like the little heart border you added to your wedding card. I think it adds a lovely "romantic" touch.

Karen Brown said...

What a lovely personalized wedding card! We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

Sarah said...

Lovely cards Lynne, the bees are gorgeous and your wedding card is just right xx

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this one! I need a wedding card for Saturday. Wish I could run right over and borrow this image! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! Hugs...

Patti J said...

Oh! And the bee card is delightful...almost forgot that one, I got so caught up in the lovely wedding card! Take care, hugs!