Thursday 22 July 2021

Hello Sailor!

Hi all!   Hope you're all coping with the heat, it's too hot for me!  We've had record temps for Northern Ireland of over 31 degrees these past few days .. we're more used to the low 20s here so it's hard to stick! It has clouded over this evening though and there's the slightest hint of a breeze, it's just heavenly to get a breath of air at last!  

I've been shopping in Germany (it would be nice to actually be there rather than online LOL) and have some new stamps from Creative Depot which I'm lovin! ....  The tag stamp came along with my order as a little freebie and I know I'm going to use it loads 😁



Layout inspired by Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge #430 - my original plan was to have my anchor further down in place of the circle but I stamped my sentiment in the wrong spot and couldn't be bothered getting my heat gun out again! 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - out with the old in with the new ... My new stash is my stamps and my old stuff is the sentiment stamp and the red enamel sticker

Love to Craft #60 - July anything goes



8 comments:

Tracy F said...

This is such a cute card! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

Cheryl W said...

I can see why you love your new stamps. That sailor bear is so cute - even though he looks like he takes his job seriously! ha ha Or maybe he's just a little worried about the recipient of your card, who is obviously ill. You are simply the best, Lynne, at "speckling" your card fronts. My speckles always look like I spewed my coffee on the card.

Liz said...

Lovely card Lynne, such a cute image. xx

Sarah said...

I LOVE this card Lynne, what a brilliant design and that bear is just adorable!! It's much cooler here today thank goodness, hopefully sleep will be forthcoming tonight!! xx

Jennifer Kelly said...

Such a fun card!! Great job. Thanks so much for playing with us at AHSC this week.

Sandra H said...

So cute x

Brandi said...

Love this card, so fun, the bear, the colours, all of it...FABULOUS!

libbystamps said...

Cute card! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week for Challenge 430!