Monday 19 July 2021

Tracey's Good Luck card

 Hi all!  Nothing from me for weeks and now 2 cards in 2 days 😉. This one is for a friend through work who's got herself a great new job.

I used this little mouse from Anita Jeram's St Patrick's Day set and masked off the background to add some stencilling - I kinda thought the swirl pattern reflected the shape of the leaves.



Sweet Stampin - create your own background

Daisy Chain Challenge #54 - dies +/or stencils

Stamping Sensations - June - for a lady

Word Art Wednesday #499/500 - anything goes

9 comments:

Patti J said...

Well! This is so sweet! I love the images, have not heard of this person or company, but will certainly be looking for her! Thanks for sharing, and for the smiles your card brought me!

Cheryl W said...

Super card! I love your stenciling and your sweet little mouse. The stenciling definitely reflects the leaves in your image. I also love that sparkly little buttervly. Every card should have a little sparkle, right? Enjoy the rest of your week!

brenda said...

This is just so pretty Lynne and a lovely design, thanks so much for sharing and joining in our 'Feminine' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lynne what a little cutie a gorgeous CAS style card I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sammy said...

so cute! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Sarah said...

That is just the sweetest mouse ever. You are so naughty, I have resisted those fab stamp sets and now I feel I really should get some!! xx

pinky said...

Lynne your card is super sweet and fresh! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month!

Sandra H said...

Just the sweetest card