Sunday 18 July 2021

Thank U Bear

 Hi all!  Sorry I've been MIA again, I have zero mojo but I have a rake of cards needing made so I need to get the finger out! I'm hoping our good weather will get me going, it has been scorchio here these past few days - we had our highest ever temp in NI yesterday with just over 31 degrees!  We've had no decent rain for ages, we were at a local reservoir last week and it was already well down so we'll be glad of a drop of rain when it arrives. 

Anyway on to my card... I've used this little bear and leaf stamps from Reverse Confetti that I think I've only inked up once before ... Why do we buy stamps that "will be really useful" and then don't even use them?!!!  I added a few die cut 'branches' and then stitched elements  (from Simply Graphic) as I had a scrap of the pink paper left - I love how they add a wee bit of interest to a plain space.


Pixies Snippets Playground - challenge #407


Allsorts #633/4 - feminine / for a lady

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - emboss it (I took the easy option for that one and just heat embossed my sentiment)

Word Art Wednesday #499/500 - anything goes

8 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your little bear is so cute with his basket of apples. I love your stitched elements, too. They really do add some interest and dimension. It's supposed to be hot here in Minneapolis tomorrow, too - about 88 degrees Fahrenheit (which is 31 Celsius). We reach that temperature fairly often in the summer, though. And even more often in the last few years due to global warming. My daughter experienced 116 F in Portland, Oregon, this summer, which is nearly 47 C! Can you imagine? She said they went for a walk, just to really experience it, and it was awful!

brenda said...

A sweet summery creation for the girls, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with my 'For a Lady' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne I love your card the images are so cute a fabulous card design, we have had it hot here as well feel wilted will be glad for some rain, can't see how your mojo is missing this is a fun super card
hugs
lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Super cute card

Ellibelle said...

How very cute!!
Thank you so much for sharing this week at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Patti J said...

This is so cute! I know what you mean about no mojo. I’m fighting that too! I keep going back to look at your elf card…SO adorable! Anyway, I do love your card, my friend! Hope your mojo and my mojo wake up and get busy soon! Hugs!

Katrina Bufton said...

Gorgeous card, I love the sweet little bear and you've layered him up perfectly. Fabulous use of snippets, thanks for joining us in the Playground.
Katrina x
(Guest DT)

Di said...

Such a gorgeous card Lynne - love the cute bear. Plenty of snippets used too - brilliant!

Apologies for being late commenting.

Hugs

Di xx