Saturday 15 July 2023

Pink Polar bear

I figured seeing as our weather was being so un-summery I'd get another card into my Christmas stash.  This is only #3, so I'm just a tad behind schedule 😉

I've my bear from Creative Depot out again - there were a few images in this set so I'm hopeful the one set will do all my festive makes for the year.  I'm also on a mission to use up some of my coloured card, thus the pink theme!  Stencil was from a Simon Says Stamp set.  Flower gems added to the centre of the glittery snowflakes to give them a bit of zing; glitter to the little present ribbon and clear gloss added to his nose and footpads.



Layout from Freshly Made Sketches #594

Snippets Challenge #458 - my snippet is the white card for my bear - when I cut A4 card to make this this square size I always have leftovers that I keep and is handy for small images or die cutting 

Christmas with the Cuties #71 - fur or feathers

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - shimmer and shine


5 comments:

Sarn said...

Aww . . . I LOVE that bear! I loved him last time you used him too, and discovered he's by Colorado Crafts (I think?!). Love your pink and dry embossed snowflake background.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Meet you up in the Treehouse for some Snowballs (Eggnog) later! Hugs, Sarn xxx

Liz said...

Great Christmas card, I love your cute polar bear. xx

Cheryl W said...

Love pink for Christmas cards! That bear is too cute, too. I can see why you want to use him and other creatures from the set for all your Christmas cards this year. Can't wait to see more of them.

Di said...

Such a lovely card Lynne. The bear is cute as can be! I love this card!

Hugs
Di xxx

Kim S said...

That bear image is just the cutest! I love him on the snowy pink background with the glittery snowflakes. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshy Made Sketches.