Sunday 16 July 2023

Snow dude in purple

 What?! Two cards in two days! It's well seen it was another indoorsy-type of day here!! Though I definitely shouldn't complain when you see the extreme weather all round the world on TV. It's all a bit scary. 

I've another Christmas card for the pile while my Creative Depot set was on my table.  Stripey blue DP from My Favorite Things.  Coloured with polychromos and large glitter crystals added to his hat. I also went over my purple die cuts and his scarf with my clear glitter pen, you can never have too much sparkle on a Christmas card! 



Layout from MFT sketch #654

Colour theme also from MFT Colour Challenge #215

Cardz for Guys #326 - Christmas in July

Addicted to Stamps #450 - dies +/or stencils



9 comments:

Cheryl W said...

That snowman is roly-poly for sure. So cute! I love the purple for christmas. One of these years, I think I'll make all pink and purple Christmas cards. he he

Liz said...

Cute card, Lynne. I love the colour combination. xx

Sandra H said...

Oh l love your snowman your card is adorable x

Makira said...

Wow, this card is awesome! The design, colors, and overall composition are impressive. If you're open to exploring more opportunities to showcase your talent, I encourage you to consider participating in another exciting challenge: Park Hopping My Happy Place. Your contribution would undoubtedly add an extra spark of creativity to the challenge. Have a great week!
Cheers, Makira
https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/

Melanie Hungerford said...

Such a great card, love the square shape and how well you used those non-traditional colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys!

Sarah said...

We had horrendous rain and gales over the weekend Lynne, thankfully all is calm again now. What a fun Christmas card, lovely design and the colourway is spot o for that challenge xx

Toni said...

Well, isn't this just super cute!

dj said...

Adorable!! Thanks for playing along with our "Christmas in July" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You rocked the Christmas elements with your Merry Christmas sentiment die and then nailed the masculine element with your snow dude!! -Deb Horst, DT #C4G326

foleysfriend said...

Agreed! One can never have too much sparkle on a Christmas card. I love your use of a non-traditional color for your Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.