Tuesday 11 July 2023

Silly Seagulls!

 Hi all! I've a few days off now for the Twelfth holidays and treated myself to Friday too, yippee!  Here's hoping the weather wises up a bit, it has been so showery and un-summer like!  Having said that, we had the most terrific thunderstorm on Sunday, I've never heard thunder so loud!  Wee Molly was fine for most of it but one HUGE rumble scared her a bit.

Anyway, here this evening with an old MFT set.  I hadn't intended to add the clouds but got a bit over eager with my blending and needed a cover up 😉. The sentiment is a really old Lili of the Valley postmark set that hasn't seen ink for a while.  Remember the good old days when you went on your holidays and had to send postcards to all your family! I couldn't tell you the last time I got one thanks to Facebook and WhatsApp! 

 

Inspired By  - sea decor
Word Art Wednesday #603/604 - anything goes 



5 comments:

Liz said...

What a fun card, Lynne. I love the design. xx

Cheryl W said...

I love those silly seagulls, and I really like the way you've highlighted them with the blue rectangles. The clouds look just perfect, too. I'd say your eager blending created a cloud opportunity! I wish you could send us a bit of your rain. We've got drought conditions here in Minnesota.

Laurel said...

Such a great card and take on the challenge. I really like those gulls! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats on your IB win!

Patti J said...

Oh my…I can’t even tell you what a smile this brought to me! What a fun card, Lynne! Love every little thing about it - thanks for sharing!