This card is based on this week's featured stamper challenge over at Splitcoast - here's DJ's original. I enjoyed making this card, DJ has a fab gallery and she makes layering look so effortless.
I've used this oldie Whipper Snapper stamp - coloured with watercolour pencils and the flowers fussy cut and popped up on dimensionals.
- Creative Knockouts #185 - border time
- CASual Fridays #169 - off the edge
- Crafting when we can #140 - add circles
- Inky Chicks #80 - flowers
- Penny Black and More March - anything goes
Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge