Thursday 2 March 2017

March calendar page

I enjoyed making my birdie card the other day so much that I thought I'd use it for my March calendar page, I reckon I could look at these happy guys for a month all right!

I sponged the bottom bit with my brick wall stencil and then chalked in my clouds.  I'm so pleased with how straight my numbers are - it's only taken about 2 years of practice to be able to write them in a straight line LOL!  Whipper Snapper stamp - stamped twice and coloured with watercolour pencils; clear gloss added to their beaks and wings.

9 comments:

Kim said...

Love your calendar page. The image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Cheryl W. said...

That bird image really is fun to look at - especially in the rainbow of colors you've used. I didn't get the "straight" gene, either. Can't do anything (draw a line, write a sentence, hang a picture...) straight to save my soul! In fact, I have a very close relationship with a certain level at our house. :)

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

Christine Harrop said...

Thanks so much for sharing this cute calendar page with us at MAWTT. Good luck in the draw and we would love to see you again. Christine DT x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card for our challenge thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxxx

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! The birds are perfect for your calendar page, Jo x

Lynne said...

Those birds are great, as is your calendar page. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

Zoe Tant said...

Cute card and great idea for your calendar. Thanks for jining us at MAWTT. xx

Kathy said...

Love, love, love this one too! 😍😍😍