Monday 20 March 2017

Mother's Day

So this is my Mum's card for Mother's Day.  It's hard to remember sometimes what I've given her for Birthdays etc, but I don't think I've used this stamp on one of hers before.

Image from Whiff of Joy - coloured with watercolour pencils and sparkle added to the flowers and to the little heart snippets.
I didn't quite get the dimensions of my layout right - the pink panel should have been shorter to show off the little heart panel which is mostly hidden now!
Sentiment stamp is an oldie from Lili of the Valley.
Dienamics stitched circles die.

The Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge

8 comments:

crafty said...

Very sweet image and a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Mary

Sarah said...

What an adorable little image...love her!! Great design Lynne xx

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne

A lovely, sweet card made for your mum

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers

June/DT

Cheryl W. said...

This is such a sweet card. I think your mother will love it. You always choose the cutest images and add the nicest little embellishments, like that little pink banner on the upper left. I also like the way you used the little heart shapes from your die-cut and didn't just toss them in the bin!

Rene said...

So pretty! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, that's super cute Lynne! Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us this week at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Mother's Day/Special Lady' challenge. I love what you did!! So nice to see Whiff of Joy stamps still being used. I loved their images! Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Sally Dodger said...

A wonderful Mother's day card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

Macarena said...

This is cute. What a lovely dots on the background. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.