I'm just scraping in nearly on time for my Naughty or Nice card reminder ;)
This month's is a spooky theme - hope you'll play along and link your card over at the NoN blog
My stamps are oldies from The Alley Way Stamps, now sadly closed. Coloured with watercolour pencils and popped up on foam pads.
- Cardz 4 Guys #180 - Boo
- Retro Rubber #73 - Boo
- That's Crafty - Get your spook on
- Cupcake Inspirations #427 - monster
And this one's just a wee quickie for my SIL. I've used this cute Penny Black stamp and my never-ending pink Birthday DP stack.
I added sparkle to his apron with my clear glitter pen, and then clear gloss and lots of glitter to the icing. I used a snippet of the darker pink cardstock for the sentiment - it was a bit lost in the snazzy DP but looked better when I cut an extra set and stuck it on top.
- Allsorts #437 - think pink
- Layout from Sugar Pea Designs Mix It Up #36
- Craftaholics R Us #40 - cute
- Pixies Snippets Playground #303/304
- Creative Kockouts #215 - CAS