Sunday 1 October 2017

Something Spooky for Naughty or Nice

It's been a bit quiet here as I've been off on my jollies ... to Alicante in Spain for some sun, sangria and sightseeing.  The weather was absolutely gorgeous, such a pleasure not to have to lift a coat, cardigan or umbrella when you headed out the door!  But it's back to normality now and back to the grindstone on Monday.

I'm always a bit shocked when the first of the month comes round, it kinda always feels like where did that month go!!  So it's time for the new challenge at Naughty or Nice and this month it's ...

For my card I've used these goodies from Eat Cake Graphics ...
Count Bitesalot
Bert Batula
A little Bite (text)
The Count and the bats both coloured with watercolour pencils and popped up on

I also used my old Cuttlebug embossing folder - I just wish they were a tad bigger to cover the whole card!


6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hope you had a lovely holiday, Lynne! I love Bert(s) and the Count - hilarious! Jo x

Sarah said...

A great photo Lynne, I am so jealous!! Hope you had a fab time. Love this cute spook, what a great background and the bats are brilliant!! xx

Virginia L. said...

So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Cheryl W. said...

Wow! So many people going to Spain - seems like it's the favorite holiday spot of 2017. We had a great time in Spain - and we even spent a night in Alicante. What a beautiful area! Your card is awesome. I love the sentiment.

Valérie said...

Haha your card is funny. Love your vampire :) Thank you for joining us at PINspirational Challenge.

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute card!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper