But it's Word Card Making Day and I need to get my card stash built up before I start tacking the Xmas cards, so here's a wee quickie using this old Whiff of Joy mousie. For my background I puddled some watercolours onto a plastic and then rubbed my white card in it. I love how it turned out, definitely less of a faff than using brushos or watercolouring. Popped my mouse up on pads and added clear gloss and glitter to the icing.
- Simon Says Stamp - Word Card Making Day
- Daisy Chain #13 - Happy Birthday
- Penny Black and More October - close to nature
- Addicted to Stamps #262 - make your mark
- Word Art Wednesday #302/303 - anything goes
This one uses a mixture of MFT stamps and the sentiment and mouse are from Paper Smooches.
MFT wonky stitched circular die and Woodware corner punch. And that's it really, nice and simple!
It is a lesson however in not being so lazy - I knew when I stamped this sentiment that it wasn't the best but I carried on and used it anyway. Should have stamped it again!