I found this dude in my stash on a recent stamp hunt, I think I bought him years'n'years ago at the craft show in Belfast and he's never ever seen ink!
I've combined him with my Gummiapan burlap stamp and Eat Cake Graphics trees. I would have had a longer strip of grass but I only had the tiniest snippet of this lime green card left.
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Happy Birthday
- Pixie's Snippets Playground #323
- Craftaholics R Us #14 - birthday cards
- AAA Cards #112 - another one with my favourite technique - fussy cutting and popping up on foam pads - great for adding dimension and also if you're using coloured cardstock :)
This one uses a really really really old Penny Black stamp - dated 1999, so it's great that it's still in good nick and still seeing ink!
I added sparkle to the blue pot and clear gloss to the tulips.
- Pink tulip theme from PINspirational challenge #212
- Penny Black Saturday April - spring flowers
- Sparkles challenge #102 - spring is in the air
- CASual Fridays # 196 - spring fever