The daffodils in my garden are nearly over, but here's some in full bloom. I've used my LOTV stamp - coloured with watercolour pencils and clear gloss added to the daffodils. If I'd been paying attention I would have placed him slightly higher up so he wasn't hiding the text just so much ;)
My old MFT swirls dies which don't see much use and a few bits of orangey bling just to add some interest to the BG.
- Creative Inspirations April - Spring time
- Allsorts #463 - Spring flowers
- That's Crafty - going round in circles
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - add texture
- As You Like It - favourite colouring medium - mine was always copic markers but I got so fed up with them running out unexpectedly and the price of them, so I've learned to love my watercolour pencils! Much more reliable and a lot cheaper too!