This one is for a workmate for his sister - I've stamped 'Thank You' on the inside.
I soooo love this LOTV bunny, especially this time of year with those fab daffodils, but I've been known to make them different colours at other times of the year and let on they're something else!! Still gutted that LOTV aren't doing rubber stamps any more, I might have to have a look on ebay to see what's up for grabs there ;)
Bunny popped up on foam pads and clear gloss added to the daffs.
- Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
- Moving Along with the Times #69 - springtime
- Stamping Sensations April - one for the girls
- Sweet Stampers #19 - Too Cute
- As You Like It - favourite colouring medium - mine's my Derwent Inktense Watercolour pencils. I love how you can build layers of colour and still add texture - for my bunny I colour him in brown first, and then for the fur I just take the colour from the nib of the pencil with my wet paintbrush and dot it on.