I won this Gummiapian angel and die recently from Suha at Swedish House Crafts, so this is the first time I've had a chance to get her inky :)
(I don't think she's actually for sale on their website)
I only had to colour her face and legs, her dress is paper pieced with cream card to match my DP and then I just added some sparkle to her wings and popped her up on foam pads.
Sentiment die from Simon Says Stamp and a few red stars to finish.
- My card layout and design was inspired by Lindsey's card over at Muse Christmas Visions #98 - I would have stuck with her lovely blue theme too but I couldn't find my Christmas DPs, this red stuff was all I could find.
- Crafting by Designs - get ready for Christmas
- Fab n Funky #391 - Christmas
- Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge April - anything goes
I've used my doggy from Katzelkraft - clear gloss added to his eyes and nose and then popped up on foam pads.
Burlap background stamp also from Swedish House Crafts. Grass from Eat Cake Graphics
- The Library Challenge #5 - 101 Dalmatians
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
- Allsorts #465 - all about pets
- Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes