This one is from me to my Aunt in Canada, reckon it will give her a giggle. I've coloured my image with watercolour pencils, added clear gloss to his nose and added some gold stars. I die cut my 80 from the tiniest snippet of gold sparkly card - Greg laughs at some of the little snippets I save but I get very precious and mean with stuff that I love!
- Layout based on the sketch over at CAS Colours & Sketches #298 - I ran out of room for a scalloped edge so used this curved stitched edge instead.
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - all that glitters is gold
- Cute Card Thursday #556 - stars
- Crafty Calendar November - paper piecing
So because I liked that sketch, I thought I'd just use a version of it again!
I coloured my Penny Black flowers loosely with watercolours - I've used mauve and rose here, but they're both a bit samey looking in this pic.
- Penny Black Saturday November - anything goes
- As You like it - monochrome or rainbow - it kind of depends on the occasion as to how colourful my card is going to be ... I reckon a plainer colour theme is better for cards like sympathy ones
- Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
- Colour Crazy Craft Challenge #46 - anything goes colouring challenge